Spring has finally touched down across the country (we hope we didn’t just jinx ourselves into a last-minute blizzard), and it’s safe to say that we’re all feeling a little exhausted with the boredom of wintertime. If that sounds like you, have no fear! We have some of our favorite midwestern spring getaways on standby for you to help get you out of winter’s clutches and look ahead to sweet summertime.
- New Harmony, Indiana is a town just as quaint as it sounds. Peaceful, laid-back, and warm, New Harmony is the perfect place for a couple’s retreat or a family weekend, with delightful gardens and parks, impressive art galleries and exhibits, extensive shopping centers, and soothing outdoor activities.
- Mackinac Island in Michigan is famous for its June Lilac Festival, but it’s beautiful all season long, making it one of our favorite of our favorite spring midwestern getaways. With stunning views of Lake Michigan and a sleepy-feeling but playful town, you’ll never be bored at Mackinac.
- Ohio is never on the top of any tourist’s list, but we think that’s a shame, especially in the spring. It’s worth a visit to take you and a loved one to a nice bed and breakfast and check out Ohio’s Amish County. Slow down, take a breather, and embrace the fact that winter’s over.
The new, high-tech Audi A4 is probably the coolest thing to roll out of Audi in years (maybe ever?) if you’re an absolute, admitted technophile. With its rich spread of all the latest gadgetry and innovations, the A4 feels futuristic without feeling complicated, just like good advanced technology should. It’s hard to pinpoint our favorite features in the high-tech Audi A4, but we’ll give it a shot:
- If they revamped the Jetsons today, the interior of that futuristic family’s vehicle would probably have something a lot like the A4’s 1440×540, 60fps, crystal-clear Virtual Cockpit display. With intuitive functionality and beautiful picture, all it’s really missing is Netflix access.
- The Audi A4’s driver assist technologies are effortless, flawless, seamless – all those “lesses” except “less” itself. Features like Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Assist will make you wonder how you ever survived on the road without these simple yet essential additions.
- The integrated infotainment elements are out-of-this-world. Options like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, navigation by Waze, and onboard 4G LTE connectivity, are just a few reasons why the A4 is redefining convenience.
High-tech and highly desirable, the Audi A4 has got all the brains (and the beauty) to keep us coming back for more